Downloads
    Uploads
    http://people.ku.edu/~wschwarz/birthright.html a world events page of the email by email birthright game that i am playing in i have the DM's permision to post this page and there may be openings in it. But just for fun any one can check the page and see whats being happing in our game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are still regents left that can be played the pickings for regents that own land are slim but there are many guilders and temple regents left, My Dm has expressed to me that if any one would like to play just go to the link above and email him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Regents of Anuire all came from Germany originally (from Germany not Talinie
    ..but it has nothing to do with the game on itself because the transpanence is mNowadays Germany is militarily seen under pressure because the englishmen re here and frenchmen and americans but someday with enough influence and dipl. effort the land will nolonger be militaily occupied and Michael Roele will be dead & the regents will be lead to other domains in "then Anuire" and expand their reings

Downloads
    Uploads
    Earl I have no idea what you have just said or what it has to do with the Birthright Campagin :blink:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmh, me too?
    I first read the mail from the mailing list and understood nothing - then went to
    the forum to discover that the post in the forum contains more text than the
    same post that came through the mailing list:

For comparison to those who only read the forum and are not subscribed to the mailing list:
    Earl_Ingwe wrote:
    The Regents of Anuire all came from Germany originally (from Germany not Talinie
    ..but it has nothing to do with the game on itself because the transpanence is made
    Michael Romes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay... but I still don't get it.

Nor do I get Earl's post in the Centaur link either.

Thread Information