Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Administrate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by "Duane"
    Oh and one more thing - it is at least marginally in bad taste to try to publically put your DM to shame and get the masses to tell him he is wrong (whichhe can't be, he is the DM).
    Heck yeah.

My advice Dunsel is to figure out everything that is important to Midnights character and then kill or destroy them over the next couple of gaming nights. That will put him into place.

My advice Midnight is not to piss the DM off.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lols Hate all of you, no not realy. Me and the Dm are good friends (hell he's a cooler guy for knowing me) and we had a disagrement about the skill and feat, basicaly he said prove other wise and I thought I'd post it here and see If those that wrote the rule could clearify it. And I think the revised rules for Administrate seems more than fair, because the is no limite for the DC the larger the domain you have.

Thread Information