Thread: Good work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

Just started looking at this site again after some time and I'm very impressed with the work that everyone is putting into it. While there are obvious disagreements, it's good to see so much effort from undoubtedly talented people.

If I have a criticism it is that it is not incredibly easy to find the latest versions of the chapters, etc. so that I can try and get up to speed on the current state-of-affairs. I'd love to be able to throw in a few suggestions and comments but am not sure, at present, that I have all of the work that is in the public domain.

Anyway, will try to keep a closer eye on the site in future!

Morgan

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcomeback,

I'm going to add a section to the FAQ that will contain the sanctioned versions of the chapters in one spot. But currently there is only 1 sanctioned chapter and really only one with any revisons made for discussion and that is in the sanctioning poll for Ch 1.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that is sometimes hard to find the most current versions of what is going on. Irdeggman, your idea of a link to the most up to date versions on the FAQ sounds great. Maybe even update the downloads section of the site, with each version of each chapter with a date to let us know when it came out. Of course, it is easy for me to take a minute of my time to type this up, it probably takes a little bit more effort to make it happen. <_<

Let us know if/when it is up and running.
    Kill &#39;em all, let the God&#39;s sort them out&#33;&#33;

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by irdeggman@Feb 18 2005, 10:49 PM
    welcomeback,

I&#39;m going to add a section to the FAQ that will contain the sanctioned versions of the chapters in one spot. But currently there is only 1 sanctioned chapter and really only one with any revisons made for discussion and that is in the sanctioning poll for Ch 1.
    Duane, perhaps a new stickied thread with just the latest version of each chapter attached? I&#39;ve had this problem raised with me by a couple of people as well.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duane, perhaps a new stickied thread with just the latest version of each chapter attached? I&#39;ve had this problem raised with me by a couple of people as well.
    Ditto. I&#39;ve had a number of my players asking for the same thing.

Thread Information