Thread: Icy Dawn

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all!, i've been hovering for awhile and playing in some games such as Endless Waltz, Anuire in Flames and others. After DMing tabletop D+D for soem time while playing PBEM's I've decided to branch out and start my own game. It's callled Icy Dawn and set around the Black Ice Bay of the Brecht Region. I intend to play with 20-25 players and have 14 signed up and a couple other maybes.

Im especially interested in attracting other new players to the game and encourage people of all experience levels to give it a look and send me any questions they may have. http://xsorbit26.com/users5/northlandwaste/index.php is the message board I am using, thanks for your interest!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Update! I now am closing in on my goal of 20 players. I am still looking for some more playersthough especially any that may be interested in temples or guilds of the region. kfjedi@uniserve.com is my email if you have any questions, the site link s above. New players and old welcomed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do join in!
    The dwarves of Daikhar Zhigun need a good sturdy adherent of Moradin. Feel the power of a great bloodline in your veins as Morathos Everdark, regent of Bright Ember's Darkness.
    Your Uncle Pickbiter needs you!
    Crush the skulls of orogs, gnolls, and any human fool enough to breach our tunnels!

(Mjollinar Stoneale and roasted varsk will be served. A dress code of full-plate mail will be strictly enforced.)

Thread Information