Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Long time no see.

Yeah, that's right: I'm selling all of my Birthright stuff.
    (Oh, the humanity! )
    Yup, it's really true, folks.
    Here's a list of all the Birthright things that I have:Each of them is complete; I checked all of them and there's nothing missing.
    If you're interested in buying any of these items, please make me an offer on this thread.
    Also, if you have questions about the details of any of the specific items I've listed, please post them here, so I can share them with everyone.
    Oh, and just so you know, I live in the Netherlands, which is in Europe.

NEW: I now also accept PayPal!!
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by the Falcon@Feb 5 2005, 01:30 AM
    [*]Birthright Conspectus (Don&#39;t remember which boxed set that came with. I also have an add for The Gorgon&#39;s Alliance, but I don&#39;t remember which box that came with either. Does anybody know?)
    Both came with the Havens of the Great Bay boxed set I believe. At least that is where my copies are at the moment.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The conspectus was also in The North boxed set from the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting. I also believe the ad for the Gorgon&#39;s alliance game came in it to, but I&#39;m not 100% positive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I don&#39;t own that FR box, so it definitely must have come with HotGB.
    OK, then whoever buys my Havens of the Great Bay gets the Gorgon&#39;s Alliance ad and the Birthright Conspectus for free with it.
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could pay &#036;100 for that stuff. I would want to know the shipping price since I&#39;m state side.
    Ken Johnson
    Artifact Entertainment

Downloads
    Uploads
    er... Since I have a whopping 14 items for sale, that&#39;s only a mere 6 euros per item. That&#39;s really little, you know. What are you going to do with most it? Resell it? I mean, I presume you already have at least some Birthright items in your posession if you frequent these boards. I&#39;m sorry, but I&#39;ll have to decline. For now, at least. ^_^

Anyhow, maybe I should make myself more clear: I do not necessarily need to sell everything in one go. It&#39;s ok if you just want to buy one or two items from me. It&#39;s not like I&#39;m in a rush to get rid of everything. You don&#39;t need to buy everything in one fell swoop.

Having said that...

So, Cirdan. Are there any of the items you would be interested in, in particular?

Downloads
    Uploads
    through amazon you can buy the boxed set only for 80+ dollars, and its used&#33;&#33; :blink:
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is an auction on ebay for a similar set of BR material at the moment
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5955721416&rd=1

Perhaps you should keep an eye on that one and see how much it ends up selling for. That would give you a good idea of what people are willing to pay for BR books today.

Of course, that auction doesn&#39;t include the Book of Magecraft, a very rare BR book indeed. I&#39;ve seen large prices paid for that particular book on ebay.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, so I&#39;m definitely not going to sell all of it for a mere 100&#036;. :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and in case anyone is wondering: Each product includes all of the war cards originally included with it.

Thread Information