Thread: ONE GAME?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings to all.

Would it be impossible to take all this talent that is here in Birthright.net and create, manage, play and maintain ONE game that can put every realm and regent of Cerilia on the board?
    I play on one sight, and DM on another. But it seems that nearly every game revolves around Anuire. We are all missing out on some great lands to free our imaginations upon. Last night I was just browsing through the web, specifically looking for Birthright PBeM games, and came across many, but same theme, Ruins of Empire.

But I stray from my intended point.

I wish to begin the impossible mission.
    I want to find some intelligent and creative people to help me make THE game of Birthright a reality, where all of Cerilia lives and breathes, not just isolated areas such as the Great Bay, the Rjurik Highlands or Anuire.... all of it.
    I am not sure how to start, except for coming here where I can get my message out. I am not a genius, and I own few computer skills, but I love the game of Birthright and I want to see it played in it's entirety.
    Perhaps just this one guy asking can make it come to life.

Please contact me at
    jingo@kdsi.net
    Serious replies only, please.

Gryffon
    'My honor is my life.'

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see the ship had nearly sailed with PCyric and his Major Campaign.
    Never mind this thread, my talk will be directed there.

(That will teach me to leap before looking!)
    'My honor is my life.'

Thread Information