Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I've noticed some of the stuff I get on the mailing-list isn't appearing on the boards. And if you look at the latest post of the Empires of Blood you'll se it refers to a post by Lee that most definitely isn't in that forum...

Just wanted to let you know.

B
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Green Knight@Jan 25 2005, 05:02 PM
    Hi,

I've noticed some of the stuff I get on the mailing-list isn't appearing on the boards. And if you look at the latest post of the Empires of Blood you'll se it refers to a post by Lee that most definitely isn't in that forum...

Just wanted to let you know.

B
    those arent actually problems.

the forum you refer to as not being posted are in character forums, it was decided to exclude them from the mailinglist.

about the other one, lee's post. thats because the topic was moved to the right forum, and unfortunately i cant change the code after its being send to the mailing list, so if one replies on it, it will appear in the forum where the post originated.
    but if you click on the link on the front page, it will take you to the right forum

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information