Thread: Cerilian Names

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have the posterboard insert that came with the original birthright box set? I am looking for the card containing the names listing.
    It doesnt have to be scanned but I would like a big listing of example names and that card had tons of great ideas on it.

Any help would be appreciated
    I just found this site after many years and hope to become another voice preserving the best world created for D&D

dan

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can show You my expanded list of Anuirean & Brecht names/surnames only.
    When I'll instal (comp upgrade h34r: ) Acrobat, I'll look for card from CS scan.

MALE
    Aedamer, Aeric, Agelmore, Agravaine, Alain, Aldric, Anuvier, Arlen, Arvor, Bannier, Blaede, Blessgard, Braelle, Briadorn, Brosen, Caelan, Carilon, Chretienne, Colier, Connor, Credus, Daene, Darien, Dervyn, Donel, Duncan, Elamien, Eldred, Etienne, Everard, Florence, Gaelin, Gaheris, Gavin, Gerald, Ghorien, Hadrien, Hildebertus, Hugo, Landen, Lorran, Mordred, Morele, Mortuis, Moergan, Norven, Oeren, Olivier, Orthien, Parniel, Raen, Raesene, Randall, Requin, Shaemas, Shaene, Stiele, Tannen, Torele, Traederic, Trevan, Tristan, Villard, Vordhuine, Wallen

FEMALE
    Adrianna, Alora, Ammeranda, Antia, Arwena, Aubrae, Blanchfleur, Branwen, Brenna, Calindra, Cariena, Dierdena, Donela, Etienna, Faelana, Fhiela, Gaela, Ginewra, Glenmarie, Idela, Ivinia, Jadriena, Laera, Laila, Lauriela, Lionela, Loerena, Marlae, Mirianna, Moergana, Namphre, Niela, Oerwinda, Ranela, Raesa, Saebra, Savana, Serena, Shaela, Shannena, Tariena, Verania

SURNAMES
    Aerle, Afield, Aglondier, Agnelie, Alam, Andier, Anuvire, Anviras, Arannt, Armiedin,
    Bayton, Bedivere, Belladaen, Bellamie, Beltran, Bestly, Bhalaene, Blessington, Branlen, Briesen, Croy, de Rosenay, Daulton, de Born, Deepwood, Derridon, Eagleheart, Earltown, Emmanir, Faire, Fairfield, Firlen, Flaertess, Fleymark, Gable, Gladanil, Glen, Godmark, Greymore, Halloravant, Haneire, Hawkfield, Hirele, Holdegard, Keltier, Lavalan, Lavalier, Lavord, Lofton, Loraine, Loremark, Montberry, Mortan, Nivardus, Norvil, Oakwood, Oblivion, Pelinoire, Proudglaive, Raemel, Raenech, Regien, Rendier, Sarimiere, Seaborne, Seaharrow, Silverlord, Somellin, Sore, Sorentier, Stalwart, st. Corly, st. Mary, Taelen, Tarisien, Tamaere, Traverse, Uridise, Vailere, Verde, van Horn, Waybourne, Warhawk, Wellmore, Williamson

BRECHT
    Adelamus, Arnoulf, Arvid, Brand, Gerhard, Kalien, Lanfred, Orderyk, Rainald, Roderik, Wibald

Adriala, Eckra

BRECHT SURNAMES
    Altendorf, Arnstein, Bad Raichenall, Dagendorf, Daivert, Dorfen, Falkenstein, Hartmann, Lindberg, Neumarkt, Raingart, Ravenburg, Regen, Rosenheim, Rothenburg, Ruyse, Schoenneberg, Tidemann, van Hilden, Ventbrod, Weissenburg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have random name generator files for Everchanging Book of Names, if anyone wants them. I have files for generating Anuirean and Khinasi names

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have either a DOC or an RTF of the names from the cardsheet of the Boxed set. I've added to it a bit here and there when I was reading the novels. If anybody wants it, pm me with your email addy and I'll email it to you.
    O hark, O hear! How thin and clear,
    And thinner, clearer, farther going!
    O sweet and far from cliff and scar
    The Horns of Sielwode faintly blowing!

Thread Information