Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey all, I've been running a version of Birthright for some time now and am starting a up a new new game in the near future, currently there are 6 realms that still require Regents, namely Ilien, Diemed, Osoerde, Baruk-Azhilk, Taeghas and Cariele. There is room for expansion to include Rhoube, the Spiderfell and the Chimaeron if there is enough demand for them.

This version of the game focuses much more on the running of the realm rather than individual regents. The bloodline system remains wit each Regent aving a unique ability that can be gained by other regents should their forces slay them. There is two types of troops, typical regulars, elites and what not but also magical troops sustained by the mana of the realm. THese troops are typically stronger than mortal troops however they have higher upkeep and neccitate high mana levels which in turn affects the economy of the realm. Foreign policy is also up to the player, although they do have a template of how they shouold act this does not constrict them to how they play, although the Mhor is a lawful good regent they could play him as a despotic tyrant, they just best be ready for the consequences As I've mentioned htis game is different from the one you've come to know and love, its a hybrid creation based on my own ideas and that of the original game, if anyone is interested email me at hodgpig@hotmail.com and I will send them the rules and other pertinent information, I look forward to hearing from you

Downloads
    Uploads
    That much interest eh? Well I'll just be off to gas myself...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Hodge@Jan 21 2005, 02:36 PM
    Don't forget to bring a match or lighter. Once you have already soaked yourself, I have found people are wary of giving you any kind of flame, or even allowing you to get close enough to ask for one.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Hodge@Jan 21 2005, 07:36 PM
    Hodge, please keep in mind that you cant expect an answer within 5 minutes.

You merely mention a spin off with not to much details, please provide more info and wha kind of feedback you would like to have.

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Arjan I'm a bit impatient to get this up and running as I have 25 players waiting for me to start the game. Osoerde has now been taken so Mieres, Cariele, Taeghas, Baruk-Azhilk and Ilien are the only remaining realms. As I said before anyone who is interested in taking part can contact me at hodgpig@hotmail.com or add me to your MSN list and I will answer any questions you have, it was allot of fun running it last time I look forward to hearing from you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cariele has just been taken only 4 left....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Hodge@Jan 24 2005, 02:15 PM
    Sorry Arjan I'm a bit impatient to get this up and running as I have 25 players waiting for me to start the game. Osoerde has now been taken so Mieres, Cariele, Taeghas, Baruk-Azhilk and Ilien are the only remaining realms. As I said before anyone who is interested in taking part can contact me at hodgpig@hotmail.com or add me to your MSN list and I will answer any questions you have, it was allot of fun running it last time I look forward to hearing from you.
    Hey Hodge, i think it wasnt clear enough that your game is a play by email (pbem).

you have a website for it?
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information