Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure this is in the right forum, but I was curious if anyone here had experience with the battle resolution.xls file in the downloads section. Basically, I have been playing with the file to get a feel for using it as a mass combat system. However, I noted what I think might be a mistake in the calculations. In the defender column, all "special units" are multiplied by a cell that does not exist giving the units a score of 1. The same units for the attacker column are multiplied by a cell that does exist giving the units their proper score. As such I was curious if anyone was able to explain that formula difference. Was it done on purpose or is it an error? In addition the file is protected by a password so I can't even modify the formula to correct the change in formulas.

Any thoughts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    As the maker of the file, I have already sent an email to this person. This is for the rest of you who may be curious.

I am going away on holiday for 1 month, but when I get back, I will look into this. If there is an error, I will correct it, resubmit, and notify everyone.

Happy holidays, whichever you celebrate or do not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't looked deeper into the stuff behind the file, but I think I noticed the lack of summoned units and undead units?

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, I have fixed the errors in the file. Sorry it took me so long!

I have also included summoned monster units, as well as Undead Legion.

Look for it in the submissions section soon.

Thread Information