Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of the largest sections of the Atlas and took me ages to put together. It is also one of the more complete sections, and the section that probably needs the most checking. This is also the section were people can easily add new material as there are a lot of organisations that need to be done, and it doesn't take long to complete each one. So if you want to help out, but don't have enough time to write up a whole realm description, consider helping out here, as half an hour's work can get something complete. There are plenty of examples within the document to work from, and I have already completed add in all the statistical information.
    Last edited by Arjan; 04-13-2007 at 08:21 AM.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will see if I can work something on this matter (the funny thing is that this is the kind of work I was going to ask you if we could work on ).

EDIT: I think there is a problem with the download link...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else had trouble downloading the file? I can upload it elsewhere if you have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jan 16 2005, 01:40 AM
    Anyone else had trouble downloading the file? I can upload it elsewhere if you have.
    Downloadlink seems to be working properly...
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't read through all of it. Actually only looked over the first organisations and the organisations present in Brosengae...

I'm not sure why Ghoere should receive any tribute from the Brosen Royal Guild. It seems very unlikely to me. And 10GB is a bit too much in my opinion, I'd see a tribute agreement as being perhaps 1/4 of the income, not 2/3. Squeezing is the easy way to rebellion and assassinations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That of couse should be Avanil that recieves the tribute, just fixing that up now. Taking 10 GB still gives just the guild part of Brosengae with a profit of 6.5 GB, and that is before the income from provinces is added in. Of course, I think the BRG probably has more trade routes than listed, so there income would be higher.

As you will see when I post the Avanil description, the PAI guild pays over more gold. I see Avanil keeping EM on a fairly tight leash. If you read the original description of Brosegnae from Ruins of Empire it mentions that the Duchess has opened negotiations with Boeruine to be rid of Avanil's "oppressive domination." This tribute would be the reason why.

Without the tribute of 32 GB from his vassals, Avan is not as powerful as he should be, so I would think carefully before changing this. With her other holdings EM's income after tribute is just over 20 GB, from which she pay the maintenance of a castle, 5 caravals, and a small military, and she is likely to still be left with something around 10 GB a turn as profit, more than enough for most people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having to pay 10 GB for her court, since it's described as being the best in Anuire, that is, that it's better than even the heavy-weighters, means that it leaves her with hardly anything to play around with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She can't have a court higher than level 8, which is still one of the best in Anuire. And even that level is only possible with a Court (4) + Palace (4), costing 6 GB per season (since she has no province or holding over level 4, her base court level may not exceed that).

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a message dated 1/15/05 5:19:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,

brnetboard@BIRTHRIGHT.NET writes:

<< This is also the section were people can easily add new material as there

are a lot of organisations that need to be done, and it doesn`t take long to

complete each one. So if you want to help out, but don`t have enough time to

write up a whole realm description, consider helping out here, as half an hour`s

work can get something complete. There are plenty of examples within the

document to work from, and I have already completed add in all the statistical

information.

>>

Thanks, I think I could scrape up a few ideas, and this is stuff I could use

in my own campaign, too.

Lee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    File downloaded (sometimes I just hate Opera...).

Thread Information