Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiders Test...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Iron Throne was very good. The rest of the books are not. I found the Hag's contract an enjoyable read, but the rest sucked (specially War - a major disappointment after TIT).
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Green Knight

The Iron Throne was very good. The rest of the books are not. I found the Hag's contract an enjoyable read, but the rest sucked (specially War - a major disappointment after TIT).
    :::GASP!!:::

Challonge! ;)
    you mean you prefered the scene wit hthe bear in the run down hut over the battlefield scene in the early chapters of War??

GASP ONCE MORE!

Hags Contract was the first one I read, and though it had some interesting tidbits on Grabentod, I thought it was easily the worst book in the BR series personally. Very dry I thought and no surprises at all.

Anyway, pointless bickering aside....

Raesene Andu, did you ever finish your rewrite of the Oden Chronicles in Rohrmarch? I am considering trying my hand at the keyboard. I'm thinking of drafting some stories from the PBeM I am currently running, specifically the Osoerde struggle. Has anyone else crafted home made BR fiction?
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never claimed Hag's to be a GOOD book, just enjoyable. First BR book I ever read, so maybe that clouded my mind. Liked the background on Grabentod though.

War...well, the start wasn't too shabby, but then it degenerated into "an adventuring party's tale". Very FR, very non BR.
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Thread Information