Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    Does anyone know of either a mod based on the brcs rules for any of the official character generators like etools, or of a revised character generator either online or downloadable for making BR characters?
    I have found some for doing regular 3.5e characters, (Some of them are pretty nice, too. Redblade comes to mind) but would like to make ones specific to birthright. I have been toying with entering stuff into some of the programs I've got, but I can't seem to get it all entered right... (this could be because I know nothing about programming at all. lol.) and so that has yet to work very well.
    So I am wondering if anyone has done one or knows of one availiable?
    O hark, O hear! How thin and clear,
    And thinner, clearer, farther going!
    O sweet and far from cliff and scar
    The Horns of Sielwode faintly blowing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to your recommendation, I'll be trying out a BR MOD for RedBlade (very nice BTW). But with plenty of house rules that I'm currently using in my campaign. I'll send one ASAP.
    Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just noticed this post (quick, aren't I?) and can say that we could work out a BR mod for RedBlade (the best character generator I have found so far) quite easily, but we should wait for the final touches left.

Thread Information