Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

It's been half a decade since the game went out of print, and during that time I can't say that I've been overwhelmed with large amounts of fan-based Aduria creations.

So my question is the following:

Are there any BR fans out there who has some Adurian material they want to share? I'm not talking vague ideas, but material written in electronic format that can be shared with other fans?

I'm asking because I'm doing an Adurian campaign right now, and any input is greatly appreciated. For instance, the hand-written Adurian map ended up being the basis for my own Adurian map. It was a great help. However, something more substantial about races, cultures, history, geography etc. would be very nice.

B
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm running an Adurian campaign at the moment, so I've created information for a large part of the continent. Most of it is no in an electronic form yet though, it exists as hand-drawn maps, notes, and in my head.

By the hand drawn map, I'm assuming that you talking about the map that Rich Baker sent us. Most of my information is based on that one. I can discuss that if you wish, I have done extensive work on the Adurian continent for my current campaign which has been running for over a year.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've started a BR campaign a couple months ago, and plan to have some elements of Aduria in the future showing up, though they will not be the main focus of the story. I'm planning of displaying Adurian culture very closely resembling Greco-Roman society, but details are not fleshed out yet.

BTW, anyone has a non-broken link to the original Aduria map? Or could send it to me on email? Thanks in advance...

lcarquivo |a| yahoo com br
    Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume you mean the Rich Baker map of Aduria. I have a copy online at http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/Aduria.JPG

This is the original unaltered map, without my changes.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot.
    Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.

Thread Information