Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm interested in doing what I can to help keep the Birthright ball rolling. How's the atlas project coming? What can I do to help out? I loved Birthright and it's the reason I came back to D&D . . . always with a dream of converting BR to 3rd Ed like you guys did and always with a dream of leading a new party through the gaming world that Birthright presented.

Let's get this ball rolling . . . what can I do to help?

Archangel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All,

Yes, I am also interested in helping out with any Birthright projects . If you need help concerting something to 3rd edition please contact me.

I've only recently come back to D&D and Birthright. Last time I ran a campaign was while I was in the military a few years back. I have many of the original published works for Birthright, and don't mind utilizing my time and my resources to help.

So please contact me and we'll see if there's something I can help with.

~ phaedrus

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you would like to assist with the Atlas project, please e-mail me at hoss@chariot.net.au with a quick run down on what you would be interested in doing and we will take it from there.

The project is still moving along, just very slowly at the moment for various reasons, so any assistance is welcome.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man- I just found this site, and I wish I had found it sooner.

Raesene Andu, I'm gonna send you an email. I would like to put any assistance in that I can as well. I figure I can put in about 1-3 hours a week...

The Gautch

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by The Gautch@Jan 4 2005, 07:34 AM
    Man- I just found this site, and I wish I had found it sooner.

Raesene Andu, I'm gonna send you an email. I would like to put any assistance in that I can as well. I figure I can put in about 1-3 hours a week...

The Gautch
    we have been arround for quite some time now... and there are quite some links pointing to us

but nevertheless, welcome

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE]A Rournil temple? Burn the church.[FONT=Times]I am an avid fan of Birthright and have actually been working on a 3.5 edition Diemed sourcebook following the format of the old classic domain books. I am close to submitting it to the web and would like to post it here if possible. I would also like to incorporate the history for Diemed I found on your site into the book. This way it will better mesh with your "atlas" project.
    History does not remember soldiers, it remembers Kings.

Thread Information