Thread: HELP!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello guy's my names Keven and I'm new to the forums -and to the game in fact- but I have a BIG problem.Heres my situation.

I've been playing the demo of birthright for quite awile and I find that it's a really cool game. So I said to myself wow this demo is cool so imagine the real game. So I started looking in shops around my place and on the internet to find the game but I can't find it anywere (sniff....sniff). So I was hoping you guy's could tell me a place were I could download it (if it exists).plz,plz,plz,plz.

If there is no place to download it than maybe (I know this may sound a bit odd) somone could copy it and send over by mail.plz help me.
    thx in advance

p.s sorry for the bad intrduction to the forums but.

p.p.s I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a site you can get it.

Gorgon's Alliance
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Downloads
    Uploads
    thx alot man!!

np
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Thread Information