Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!

I just started my own BR Play by Email game. Without any program I work the actions out. It is quite some fun, we have 11 players rght now and we are on our way to the third domain turn.

But I have a question concerning BirMail. It seems it is by programers for programers and since I am no programer I do have many problems to get things started. The help files in the BirMail are not very helpful. Is there anywhere a real help file which shows me how to use the different menus and progrma points. It is just overwhelming for me. I guess it would be quite helpful for me and my own BR game if I could understand it. Is there anyone how has some time and is willing to explain BirMail to me?
    Either by Email or ICQ (144092863)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
    Patrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck. That's about all I can say.

I installed Birmail on my computer, and actually was able to put in the starting info for western Rjurik before I got tired of it. It took me a while to get everything up and running, I have to admit.

Alas, I don't know what I did. Lots of cursing and kicking of things, and suddenly it was operating. But then, I never tried to do much with it, either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your wishes, benjamin. I have to say that I tried a few things with the BirMail program but I think there are many stats missing and before I can start an onlne game using BirMail as a help, I just run a BR game without such help, still using some simple Excel sheets and dice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have another question. Since I just found my AD&D 2nd Ed. Core Rules CD, I asked myself if there was ever an update (official or not) including the Birthright rules (races, classes, NWP etc.). Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance.
    Patrick

Btw: Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thread Information