Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    I am interested in finding Szczudlo's Birthright art, to buy or at least to have in a good resolution. Do any of you known any site that has his images in a good quality (for my personal use)?
    Anything would be nice, though I am especifically searching for one painting that shows three khinasi (one mage, one cavalier and one woman), one that has the Hag, and the one that shows the Raven (my avatar...)

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So, where did these pictures, and this picture, originally appear?
    (I really don't know... *shame* h34r
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The picture you linked to was originally a cover from Dragon magazine, I can&#39;t remember which issue.

The other 5 images were created for the planned revised BR campaign setting which was dropped by TSR. They appeared on a webpage selling fantasy artwork as previews of the artwork that was for sale. I don&#39;t think that site still exists though.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu+Oct 16 2004, 09:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raesene Andu &#064; Oct 16 2004, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The picture you linked to was originally a cover from Dragon magazine, I can&#39;t remember which issue.[/b]
    Dragon 249 it seems. :P

<!--QuoteBegin-Raesene Andu
    @Oct 16 2004, 09:50 AM
    The other 5 images were created for the planned revised BR campaign setting which was dropped by TSR. They appeared on a webpage selling fantasy artwork as previews of the artwork that was for sale. I don&#39;t think that site still exists though.[/quote]It&#39;s a damn shame they dropped it, cuz that&#39;s some really fine artwork. Some of Tony&#39;s best, I would say. I would love to have seen that at a bigger size.
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Downloads
    Uploads
    *weep*

Seeing those pictures reminds me of all the potential they simply dropped when they stopped the revision.

Shame on them&#33;

Great artwork. Thanks for sharing it&#33;

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for those&#33;
    They are all great artwork; Szczudlo is very good.

Well, at least I can see some of his art on Magic: the Gathering cards...

Thread Information