Based on the results of the paring down the noble class and noble class polls here are the final 2 choices.

I looked at including another choice of ruler based with a variant of noble-warrior but that didn't make any sense to me as a variant. A variant is supposed to be an alternative to something not an option to add an additional class to the choices. What I mean is that if presented as a variant then there would be a ruler oriented class with the option of adding another class to capture the warrior-noble one.

The previous variants are complete rewrites of the existing classes and are to be used instead of them not an option to add a new one.

I don't know if I'm being clear here or just coming off as arrogant (not my intention).

I also didn't add the "other" choice to the poll, since that was already included in the previous version and it is now time to make the clear choice.

Regardless, if there is no clear majority winner (or close) on this poll - the noble class will be stricken from the BRCS since it would obvious to even the dullest individual that we (as a group) cannot reach a consensus (clear majority) on this issue and we will have spent more than enough time trying to work it out, IMO.