Based on sort of recent discussions on Domain actions and RP. It appears that things could benefit from a series of polls designed to narrow the mechanic down.

This will be the first poll then followed by #2 and then #3.

The idea being that once one thing is 'decided' then it frames the next decision (i.e., poll) etc.

The mechanics I'm looking at are the ones that have beenmost frequently discussed and have the most detail associated with them.

Concerns that arrise over the entire Domain system revolve around mases up large RP pools without having to use them.

Domain Actions have become increasingly easy to do with the narrowing down of the feats of Chap 1 such that several people think that they may be too easy to accomplish without some additional tweaking. The flip side is not to make them too difficult.

Also there has been voiced opinions that the importance of RP has been watered down as things have progressed. IMO this is the place to capture that in some way or another.

Here are the follow-on polls I think will help narrrow down this mechanic/aspect. Each poll will be run in order so that there is a point of reference for the poll and the "box" is narrowed down progressively.

Poll 2:

What should be the base DC for domain actions? Note this is the base only, the modifiers will be on a different poll. Only 4 are provided since they cover the most common variations on DCs.

(1) 5

(2) 10

(3) 15

(4) 20

(5) Other (please provide suggestions with as much detail as possible)

(6) Abstain

Poll 3:

What modifier should be used for domain actions?

(1) +1 GB per target level

(2) +1 RP per target level

(3) + x2 GB per target level

(4) + x2 RP per target level

(5) Combination of (1) and (2) above (depends on domain action)

(6) Combination of (1) and (4) above (depends on domain action)

(7) Combination of (3) and (4) above (depends on domain action)

(8) Combination of (2) and (3) above (depends on domain action)

(9) Other (please provide suggestions with as much detail as possible)

(10) Abstain