Morg wrote:

> Bravo! Excellent articles fellows! :::removes pointy wizard apprentice hat in salutation to Master Darren {a.k.a. Mysterious Jim} and Master Kenneth ::: Excellent writings. (though I'm still so NOT and elf lover....)
>
> Now for the plug & purpose of this post.
>
> After the last few 'philosophical' posts (such as the Regency question), I have started thinking that these posts need to be collected and organized. This has lead me to begin building a Birthright web page (I've been trying to build one for months anyway...) and originally set out with the purpose of trying to aim the content of this page towards the role playing aspects of the game, as compared
> to the regent heavy articles in the excellent pages of the Netbook and a few others. However, since I've been reading these recent articles, (and looking back over hard copies of past posts, ) it occurred to me that perhaps this site should 'mirror' the format and structure of Dragon Magazine, and not merely compete or mimic the collections from the other well known BR pages.
>
> I propose that this new page be home to such essays and thesis (thesisis... thesisie??) that attempt to prove/disprove/explain the intricacies of the Birthright world and it's structure. (I.E.. the recent regency Posts, The old but excellent Blooded posts from last spring, in short, the thought provokers!) I am more than willing to host such a site, and 'lord over the web pages' (maybe I'll start
> getting regency from it...that'd be cool!) What do you all think? Is such a site needed & worth the effort?
>
> I have also begun collecting old PBeM characters, and hope to build a NPC Archive on this new page as well. It is my hope that others (hint hint) will send me their old PBeM regents for posting. This would provide Dms with a much needed description, background & plot ideas for the majority of regents in Cerilia. (Assuming that everyone else keeps their hard drive in a state of constant chaos such
> as mine....)
>
> In short, do you all think such a page would be useful, and would you all be willing to send in your articles & regents?
>
> Please reply to me privately, as I doubt this topic would be considered worth the bandwidth...
>
> morgramen@home.com
>
> Thanks.
>
> Keith

Hey, sounds great to me. I'd be more than happy to send you my old PBeM characters to add to it.

And it'd be a great thing to visit a web-page and find all those threads that you couldn't be bothered searching for.

Binagran