Downloads
    Uploads
    One thing I would definately like to see, is a "combined" history of the Sidhelien Realms, ie. The Player´s Guide of Tuarhievel mentions that there was once a singular Sidhelien kingdom, but at some time in history it fractured. So where was it ?? What´s its story etc.?

Also I´d like to write some info about the Masetians for 3. edition BR and I urge the 3. ed. responsible (Arjan, Elton Robb etc.) to contact me at: Ronni_fich@hotmail.com

...that is if the Masetians may gain a renaissance??????
    The Masetisan

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'd have to get rid of the Serpent first. He's got their culture locked down and now they are in a state of decline.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may be bogwash, but I recall having read SOMEWHERE that the Masetians also colonised Rohrmarch...perhaps some of its inhabitants are still pureblood Masetians??? Maybe some of the Sahirde el-Mehare Islands are still populated by Masetians..and what about the Western Archipelago?? I know that the Cities of the Sun says that these island chains are populated by Basarji/Khinasi, but it does not, strictly speaking, say that the Masetians do not exist on these isles.

Also I had in mind perhaps a small part of the Masetians who might have escaped the Serpent´s curse and live on some magically cloaked islands, either south of the Ajari Deeps or East of the Essenshal Peninsula (Ie. East of the Magian)...

I think that they deserve a "2. chance", and as goes for all the hype there has been around Aduria: If some nations still exist on that continent, and they were NOT enslaved/murdered etc. by the warlords pressing the five tribes to emigrate to Cerilia, why should there not be pockets of Masetians on some islands, still surviving????
    The Masetisan

As for the Sidhelien history, I am trying to set up some sort of a history for the Awnsidhelien. I am using all the history from the present sourcebooks to start this off. I know thier needs to be more. My write up should be done in about a month.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if Byron ever completed his writeup on the sidhelien realms.
    I myself don't own the sourcebook to Tuarhievel but I like to think that the Sidhelien came from a different plane entirely, that they used magic to bind their plane with that of Cerilia. This would explain a number of things.

Never trust an Elf, More importantly, never trust a half-elf.
    "Chaos is beautiful"
    Arioch

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Chaos Lord Arioch

Never trust an Elf, More importantly, never trust a half-elf.
    That's the problem with humans like you. Always stereotyping.
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

I am still trying to get the history done. It is hard to dig around for all the info on elves and make it fit togeather.

I also had a complete computer crash and lost alot of things...I am picking up now and should get a basic timeline out as soon as possible.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why is Arenwe not a Sidhelien realm? In our campaign it is but in the original Birthright it is led by a human with two half-elves as lieutenants.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was conquered by humans. In the Iron Throne novel, the wife of Michael is from Aerenwe and she is a human. Aerenwe has no reason to be elven just because it has the Erebannien. Human realms can have forests you know :P

As for the Masetians, I will ask you to look in the Legend of the Hero Kings adventures, in the magical event adventure when the PCs have to look for a pureblood masetian. It is not an easy task. Also, in the Blood Enemies I think, it says that t Admiral Serpent, whatever his name was, cursed all his people, the Masetians and now someplace else :) it says that any time one Masetian tried to cast a spell a portal to the Shadow World opened. They were all killed by undeads apart from the Serpent andsome very few that live in the far east Khinasi, in the Serpent's Realm and perhaps other Islands. Also, do not forget that Aduria has masetians :)

As for even history, I think it is implied that the One kingdom covered all of Cerilia. There were no actual law holdings, since elves are chaotic, so inside it goblins lived as well and they constantly fought. The brake came with the arrival of humans at 0MA.

Thread Information