Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can find the document in the chapter 3 discussion. It has been left unchanged from the BRCS.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this poll is a bit premature, as we haven't yet decided on a sanctioned version of the Magician. We have voted in favor a BRCS-style spell list for the Magician, but I think the class itself should be worked out first, then the spell list reviewed and sanctioned. Also, I just noticed Clerical domain spell lists are included in this chapter, another item I think should be carefully reviewed before a vote is held for sanctioning the chapter as a whole.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also think it is good practice to include the Abstain option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. How do I either remove the poll or close it?
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. How do I either remove the poll or close it?
    Ask Arjan to remove it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes this poll was far too premature.

One thing that has yet to be decided is the magican and the relations of bardic magic and lesser magic. The text in this chapter needs to reflect the final decision on that.

Another thing is to remove the variant section on using RP for creating magic items. That belongs (and is) in Chap 8 (with all of the other magic item info).

Spell names also need to be checked to ensure the text matches the SRD and not the PHB (we didn't do that when we put out the BRCS-playtest). This is a legal issue.

I'll close this poll.

Check the notes/comments I put under the poll on Domain Action Bonuses.

Pay attention to the process - it is important. If you rush things you'll only make it harder to get agreement, even though many peole don't bother to send in comments until a vote is called for.
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information