Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the last of the chapters. This one is different then the others since I have actually been working on it as things have come up. So this is not a word version of the original playtest version, but instead the latest working copy I have. Mostly been upgraded to 3.5.

Some of the changes from the playtest version include:

Dropping the prestige class list. This is a losing proposition since almost every month WotC is publishing additional prestige classes and it is impossible to keep up.

Added a lot of info to the cohorts section including military cohorts.

Modified the magic item section to recognize the sanctioned chap 2 info (and the restructured bloodline score system).

Rewrote the determining EL of the party section (this is based on e-mails I have received from Skip Williams (formerly the Sage) when I asked him about it).

There are many other changes but these are the basic ones.

This chapter is IMO far from complete and should really be the last one finalized since it is where things that don't fit into the other chapters go. It also serves as the bridge for explaining things, such as cohorts, in more detail than in the other chapters.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information