Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been toying with the idea of a new construction asset, the Chapter House.

Chapter House: Chapter houses are the mustering points for religious orders. They can be built in any province of a domain, in which the regent owns a temple holding, but are limited to a total of 10 levels throughout the entire temple domain. Each temple domain can support only one religious order. Chapter houses allow a temple regent to muster unique chapter units unavailable to other regents. A temple regent can muster a chapter unit in a province with a chapter house, if the regent controls a temple holding + the chapter house levels in the province, equal to or greater than the GB cost of mustering the unit + levels of opposing law holdings in the province. Chapter units must be bought and maintained normally, and the regent can only support twice the total chapter house levels worth, in unit GB cost. Chapter Houses are protected by any temple holding fortifications of the province they are built in.

COMMON CHAPTER UNITS
    Unit Type Melee Missile Def Hits Mv Mrl Cost Special
    Fanatic LtIrr +6 - 10 2 2 +4 3 GB Berserk, +2 charge
    Order Foot Soldiers MdInf +4 - 14 2 1 +4 2 GB +2 melee vs. Irr & Pike
    Order Knights HvCav+ +6 - 16 3 3 +6 6 GB +4 charge
    Templar Knights HvCav+ +6 - 16 4 3 +8 8 GB +4 charge, Toughness, Order training*

Excuse the formatting - but you should get the idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As I recall, "Knights of Haelyn" from the original War Cards were Knights (VHC) w/ +Melee (BRCS: +8 Melee, +12 Charge, Def 16, Hits 3, Mor +6, Move 3).

Knights of Cuiraecen might be Knights + Toughness (4 Hits, Mor +8).

What is "Order Training" in terms of stats?

What are Templars in the BR world?

Been playing Medieval Total War? :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this refers to the way the original Knights Templar were meant: Knights of the Temple; no correlation to the Temple of Solomon here, though, I presume.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Medieval Total War has had some influence on me - yes :blink: , but I think there is a need for temple regents to have access to some unique units.

The Templar Knights are meant to be the elite holy warriors (maybe paladins), other than your run of the mill Order Knights. Their "order training" would be another special training ability like melee+ or morale+, depending upon their god.

Is the Chapter House write up clear enough and does it make sense?
    Do you think it is worth having this extra asset?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I insist you follow the traditional naming convention of "Knights Templar": while this may seem awkward, even "The Falcon and the Wolf" mentions Knights Guardian and Knights Templar (remember here that it is Haelyn's temple at the Red Oak in Mhoried and nobody else's)!

Thread Information