Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think many people have toyed with the idea that province level is not directly related to population only, and some use that idea regularly. I think to a certain extent one will see some degree of this in all campaigns, but I'm not sure if separating population as a separate factor is necessarily the best way to go. If you say that the population will determine the maximum province level you are effectively preventing any economical or social improvements that could contribute to the increase in province wealth/level.

I am also a bit sceptical to the artificial division of population based on the current realm boundaries. E.g. why should Ghoere have it's potential population increased because it conquers a low level province? The notion that each province have 4.5 province levels of people, but that more or less of these are ruled by the regent seems a bit forced to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant that to be used for the Region... I.E. The whole of Anuire... or Vosguard or Brechtur etc.

Thread Information