Here's yet another new Birthright character. Per usual, this thing is a bit long for a single post, so I'll break it up a bit, and I'm going to start it off by posting to the message boards and then complete the process by email. Comments are welcome.

Whenever possible, the location and role of the character at the domain level of play is also included. The Phantom is more of an encounter/random event level character, but I'm giving the character a "headquarters" in a new area called "The Lost Caverns" that will have several implications at the domain level. More on that in a day or two....

Part of the idea with these new awnsheghlien and ersheghlien is that they should have as broad a gaming potential as possible. That is, if one wants to do a lot of role-playing then there's plenty of background and theme to the character for such a session. If one wants to whip out a grid and hack 'n slash away for a couple of hours then the character should represent a pretty good challenge. Occasionally, I like to start these guys off with a quote. In this case, the quote in question is a bit post-medieval for our purposes, but it does capture the vibe of the character nicely and, therefore, helps the role-playing aspect of the character.

In any case, on with the show....

Gary