OK, here's another new awnshegh write up. Lately the awnsheghlien I've been interested in have taken on a distinctly undead emphasis. I don't know quite what that's about. Halloween is coming up in a few months.... The next two awnshegh I have in mind (Striga and The Phantom) also have a sort of undead/Halloween feel, so maybe that's what it is. In any case, this one is a little gruesome, but since that's the idea there wasn't really any avoiding it.

Per usual, the stats are derived using the awnshegh character class, so they might not quite jibe with whatever individual DMs are using, but the the specifics of how the stats are generated will probably be invisible as far as actual play is concerned--a two or three point difference in the reflex save modifier is rarely noticeable when using a CR 9 monster. The blood abilities of the character are given in both standard BR manner as well as using the BP system notation that I use.

Like the rest of the awnsheghlien descriptions, this one will appear again in the compilation text, _Legendary Beings and Mythic Monsters_, that I'm currently working on. Any comments or suggestings for this character's description that influence that final product are appreciated.

Gary