Downloads
    Uploads
    hey all,

I'm a dm from indianapolis starting a new Pbem, that also has a table top componet for anyone near Indianapolis.

The campagin is going to start by forging new nations in the Giantdowns. If you're interested you can visit my site at
    http://www.sinister.150m.com ]Birth of Nations[/URL]

Or e-mail me at sinister@saintly.com

Should be fun,

Thanks,

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your website doesn't seem to have anything on it. Getting around the fact that the link isn't set up properly, I cut and pasted the link over and was then greeted with a message saying that I need to use internet explorer to view the page, and I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell I'm going to use that crappy excuse for a brower, so please either post the correct link, or remodel your site to make it html complient so it can be viewed by those of us sane enough not to use IE. And then, once you've done that, download Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/. Not only it is html complient and actually provide somewhat secure browsing, it has a much cooler name.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jul 9 2004, 02:28 PM
    Your website doesn't seem to have anything on it. Getting around the fact that the link isn't set up properly, I cut and pasted the link over and was then greeted with a message saying that I need to use internet explorer to view the page, and I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell I'm going to use that crappy excuse for a brower, so please either post the correct link, or remodel your site to make it html complient so it can be viewed by those of us sane enough not to use IE. And then, once you've done that, download Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/. Not only it is html complient and actually provide somewhat secure browsing, it has a much cooler name.
    Funny only IE works on that. I wasn't aware that anyone was having problems viewing the website. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Anyone else having this problem ,until I can fix it, please e-mail me at sinister@saintly.com or give me a hollar on AIM (name: WizOSinister) for details on the campaign.

Thanks!

Thread Information