I'm going to start a new party of regents next week, so I studied the playtest rules, especially the part on domain actions, war moves, and so on.
I've had some problems understanding some passages (and I suspect I found a few bugs - which isn't a problem, since that's what playtesting is for).
By the way, should I create a separate thread for every group of rules I've had problems with, or write everything under a single thread? For now, here's the first

COURTS AND PALACES
According to their descriptions, palaces increase effective court level by +1 per palace level (with a max bonus equal to the court expenses).

According to court description, palaces allow instead to increase court levels above the province rating, up to a maximum of province level+palace level. Note that the court must still be fully paid in this case, so you can't use both rules at the same time.

For example, consider a regent which has a court (5) and a palace (4) in a province (5).
If rules from palace description are used, his effective court level is 9 (5 court expenses + 4 palace level).
If rules from court description are used, his effective court level is 5, but it could increase it by decree (up to 9).

Seeing the same situation from another point of view, maintenance for an effective court level 9 is 7 GBs in the first case (5 for the court + 2 for the palace) and 11 GBs in the second (9 for the court +2 for the palace).

Also, the court description reads "Through the use of the Decree domain action a regent may increase their court level by +1 per season. Only one such decree can be made per domain turn."
How often can a court's level be increased by decree? Once per turn or per season?