Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There are random tables for the Blood abilities in the sanctioned Ch 2, that you can download. Using that should give you the whole story, heh.
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to say that Bearcat offered a neat solution that should be introduced in the books as a BIG note.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Bearcat@Jul 7 2004, 07:27 AM
    things seem fairer on the surface (until you're stuck with a tainted bloodline while Rufus down the road has a great one).
    Actually IMC Rufus only has a minor bloodline...

Seriously though, I did something very similar to this with my campaign, using the original rules for rolling bloodline derivation, strength, and score, as well as the random tables from the Book of Regency for determining each player's bloodline abilities. Then I used the blood ability descriptions from the BRCS. I did not use level adjustments at all.

So far, after roughly 8 months of play testing, the player's bloodline have not caused any balance issues what-so-ever. Had my player's been allowed to choose their blood abilties, then it would have been a different story all together.

Of course, every campaign is different, but I can't imagine changing the way I run bloodlines.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jul 8 2004, 12:26 AM
    Of course, every campaign is different, but I can't imagine changing the way I run bloodlines.
    Great Awnshegh think alike.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Magian@Jul 8 2004, 10:37 AM
    Great Awnshegh think alike.
    :lol: Like I said, the idea strikes me as neat... Maybe I'll copy you all and run something like that soon enough, but I want to give my players the complete guide or they will go for my head in no time...

Thread Information