Thread: Domain Websites

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all , it's been a long time since I've posted up a forum but I thought, what the hey. These questions are mainly for the d20 Atlas Team and anybody who can help me out. I'm interested in creating a website for the therocracy for the Talinie, yet I don't know what changes are being made to the realm, let alone if I would be able to do with misrepresenting anything.

What of the old 2nd edition content should I put up, would I be alowed to make any sort of revision to any work that's been done by Allen Varney. Well I guess that will be up to your guys on the d20 Atlas team? But I would like to contrubute to the game and realm I fell in love with. I'm not sure if anyone would considerate an unofficial reasource on the domain.

Also I would like to know what other domain source website the are in connection to Birthright.net. Any suggestion and commets would be great

Thanks

First Horsman

Downloads
    Uploads
    To my knowledge, only the South Coast is close to completion, and there may have been some work done so far on the Heartlands.

To my knowledge, noone has touched the Western Coast yet.

What is being done is generally a straight port over to the Atlas, fleshing out the history, NPCs, political and trade situations, etc. over the standard Ruins of Empire writeup. NIT will have their own seperate writeup, as will each of the other Regents.
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

- R. A. Heinlien, from The Collected works of Lazarus Long

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually a draft of Talinie is completed, it just needs some rewriting in place. As for changes... nothing major, if you go by what is in the original player's secret book you should be close enough to matching up with the Atlas of Cerilia.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Athos69 and Raesene, it helps to know that all of you at Birthright.net would like to remain consitant with the orginal write up. Yet Athos, I'm not familiar with who or what NIT is. Did you mean they they might have a different write up for the Northern Imperial Temple of Haelyn compaired to all the other religions or did you mean they'll have a different write up for the NIT in the Altas that from the d20 BCRS?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just meant that there would likely be a seperate writeup on the Northern Imperial Temple, going into greater depth than what has been previously released.
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

- R. A. Heinlien, from The Collected works of Lazarus Long

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey All, I've haven't been here to offen because I been busy with other projects and school. however if anyone is interested, I've stared creating the general layout of my website for Talinie at brknights.bravehost.com.

I have a few questions though. I would like to contribute work to the continuation of the historical and cultural details of Taline, yet I'm not sure if I could devote the time or have the neccesary skills availible to join the D20 Atlas team. But hear's my question. I would like to know how far you guys on the Atlas team are doing with Talinie and how far you plan on going with the realm. As well if I'm not able to join the team, would be able to concepts and ideas from me. I plan to go futher with what's in the Player's Secrets.

Thanks

First Horseman

Thread Information