Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloodline hound

Downloads
    Uploads
    destowe something like use magic device could be used. I prefer to keep the number fo skills and rolls down. I would like to see what other ideas people come up with before making a decision.

Perhaps your Bloodline Hound prestige class could attract a Bloodhound (In the BRCS and Blood Spawn) as a familiar. This might be a good way to explain the abilities gained: they are a result of the link between master and familiar. Also, is this class being modeled on the Bloodline Hound kit in the BoM? If so, you might consider adding a restriction that the Bloodlin Hound be unblooded (It was originally a magician kit). This would make them even scarier to Scions: commoners are supposed to be beneath them, not able to mess with their bloodlines (and/or heads).

Downloads
    Uploads
    The bloodhound is an idea maybe if the bloodline hounds were a more informal organisation with membership they could keep kenels of the bloodhounds throughout cerilia. I have the crystal gazers as a more formal and organized group in my games along with the brecht mage guilds. In order to compete and survive against true magic I have meny of the magicians grouping together in organisations and alliances.

The class is being modled on the bloodline hound from the book of mage craft but being altered/changed for 3rd ed.

I origonaly intended this to be a magician class along with the crystal gazer and court magician but when I did the crystal gazer people did not seem to be happy with me restricting the classes. So I changed it to a more general class. I like the idea of it as a magician class though the whole point of the bloodline hound is that the regents are scared of them they know things and do things they shouldn't be able to and that scares the blooded.

I am happy with it being a magician class bearcat if you haven't looked at my crystal gazer from a bit back have a look.

what do people think should the bloodline hound be unblooded only as a restriction.

Thread Information