I have done a little work on the bloodline hound prestige class but can't get an acceptable balance for the class. I am finding it quite difficult with the limited focus of the class. With that in mind I am going to post a number of possible abilitys and a couple of possible prestige classes. I am looking for other abilitys that might fit, alterations to suggested abilitys and other possible directions for the prestige class.

the prestige classes I was working on had two focuses one very mage based and one part mage part tracker.

Possible Abilitys:

Track scion : +10 bonus on checks to track a scion

Spell focus(bloodline based spells)

No spell components required for the casting of the bloodline based spells

Mimic blood ability (minor 4th lev , major 7th, great 10th) : At minor you can mimic a minor blood ability once per day. the same for major and great. Some abilitys don't apply you can't mimic invulnerabilty for instance.

suppress bloodline : as per the spell once per day

Spell like effects as free actions: know bloodline derivation, know bloodline strength, know cerilian origin

Sense the blooded: Automatic chance to detect the blooded in a set radius

Immunity to blood abilitys: immunity to character reading , charm aura, detect lie , detect illusion, detect life, divine aura, fear, persuasion, wither touch.

Blood enhancement : temperarily increase a blooded individuals bloodline strength

Enhance blood ability as per the spell:

I will put the prestige classes I have been working on up once I can drag them out of the mess that is my bedroom.