Downloads
    Uploads
    i realize that there's probably no lawyers here, and that the topic isn't very actual since noone's really making any nwn birthright modules...

i am/was working on a birthright module for nwn, but have currently suspended it because i don't clearly understand the legal situation. even though there is a forum here for this topic, wouldn't WotC go after anyone who makes such modules, even if the module is non-profit? i've heard of nwn mod builders receiving cease-and-desist letters, although i'm not sure if WotC was ever involved.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is published on birthright.net then there aren't any legal concerns as far as I understand things. I haven't heard of anyone having any trouble with WotC over modules so far, although admitidly I'm not that involved with the NWN community.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information