Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

A RPG seller told me yesterday that there would be a new version of Birthright (for DnD3.5) published at the end of the year...
    I think you're the persons to ask to...

thanks for informations,

Aeron

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on what you mean by Birthright.

Here is a link to an announcement from Mongoose concerning a Birthright-like product:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/detail.p...loodline#others

And Kenzer is planning on publishing HackRight (a HackMaster version of Birthright - but it is AD&D and not 3/3.5 D&D)

Other than than that WotC has no plans to relaunch Birthright and several companies have mentioned trying to buy it from WotC but what WotC wants in order to that has kept them from accomplishing their task. We have asked while writing the BRCS and trying to find some publisher to pick up the mantle of Birthright, but to no avail
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhhh, I'm afraid I forgot to thank you for this, man ! :blink:

Thanks a lot for answering, even if I was longing for more (i.e. an official announcement about future publishing...), as you all were, I guess.

You're doing very good job anyway, thanks for everything !

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked the Mongoose discussion boards and here is thelink to the Bloodlines one:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/forum.php

Not looking real likely it will see the light of day this year. I still am harboring a suspicion that it made too big an infringement on the Birthright material, and even possibly the BRCS posted info, and had to be retooled. But this is pure speculation on my part. Although not unheard of in the publishing world.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for this once more. I've just checked the boards; the initial product did look quite similar to BR indeed. Mongoose' steam is quite silent about bloodlines since last summer... I hope they'll give news soon...

What about Fields of Blood ? Someone told me it was closer to BR-type than any other rule system... Anyone used it ?

Thread Information