Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few groups in birthright I have always liked and think would make good prestige classes are there any others that people would like to see or that they think would make a good prestige class.

I have always favoured the gheille sidhe, crystal gazers(posted a while back) , bloodline hounds(being worked on now) and court magician.

The two orders affiliated with Nesirie would make good prestige classes: the Sisters of the Veil and the Speakers of Nesirie. Possibly the Rjurik Shapechangers (one of the dooms you could roll up), or some sort of Vos Varskrider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Darkwood Stalker from Complete Warrior would make an excellent Gheille Sidhe (sp?) prestige class, just switch out "orcs" for "humans" as the hereditary enemy against which they specialize...

Otherwise, elves get a number of great prestige classes in D&D already. Arcane Archers, Bladesingers, and just about any other arcane-based class they qualify for.

Court Magician? Isn't the Magician base class pretty well geared towards this concept already? With 4 skill points and a decent selection of class skills, including social ones, I'm not sure the core class would really need a prestige class. What would a court magician specialize in exactly, that they would qualify as a prestige class? If they're really court-specialized, better they multiclass as a rogue I would think, or a noble if they have the status.

Crystal gazers and bloodline hounds are definitely cool as prestige classes.

I made up a War Priest prestige class for clerics with the War domain (Haelyn, Cuiraecen, and Belinik) - fighter's BAB, special ability every odd level, cleric level every even level - simple but effective :). [It's similar but different than the one posted here on BR.net].

It's concievable to have one or more Prestige Classes for every deity - these could fill in for the 2e specialty priests pretty well, albeit at higher levels than 1st.

The Hunter of the Dead is a PrC from Complete Warrior that I've used for a Paladin of Avani already, and could work well for any cleric or paladin opposed to the undead. Rournil's champions (rangers are good base classes here) are also great candidates for this one.

The Occult Slayer is another good one for paladins of Avani dedicated to hunting down rogue mages.

The Duelist, excellent for those dedicated Brecht fencers, and their Anuirean imitators. Then use feats like Improved and Greater 2-Weapon Defense (also from CW, but should have been in the core rules), and they get even sicker with that parrying...

I haven't read a ton of the flavor material outside of the core box set rules and a few of the major supplements, so I can't really make more suggestions based on official material. Generally, I favor taking a core setting and then tweaking the hell out of it to make it my own, in the cases where i don't create the entire setting from scratch. :)

Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right about the court magician there might be too little that could be added to it to make it worth while I had a lot of my ideas before I read the brcs though. Its still something I like the idea of and will have a look at to see if it could work out.

I like the darkwood stalker and the bladesinger. The bladesinger is one of my favorite prestige classes.

You are right the way the gods work in birthright there is a lot of space for prestige classes their. I really like the silver knights from the tribes of the heartless waste an order of ruornil knights.

I really like the idea of a magician/knight like those mention in the pre daesmar vos.

The rjurik dooms could maybe be done as templetes. Like the scion templetes they could have 1-3 level with different abilitys.

Its all good ideas so far keep them coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted a Court Bard prestige class a while back. I think that, in general, there are not enough bard-related prestige classes.

Thread Information