Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, I truly apologize for dredging up a topic that has lain dead for over 4 years. It is ghastly of me.

Now, I dredge this up to ask: does anyone have a copy of the spreadsheet I created?

My computer and backup copy were wiped out by a fire. The file itself doesn't appear to be in the downloads section. Hopefully one of you kind members has kept a copy.

I downloaded the HeroForge castle building spreadsheet and realized it is missing tons of the functionality I had in my version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    First, I truly apologize...

Now, I dredge this up to ask: does anyone have a copy of the spreadsheet I created?
    i am interested in your spreadsheet too!

Luckily, I do have your castle maker. Its a version 2.3. Was that your last version?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Benjamin,

I've worked on a similar system to adapt BR rules with Stronghold Builder... and the only way i've found is to divide Castle Value by 50,000 gp and round down.

This give you that any Castle under 50,000 gp is level 0. 50,001 to 100,000 is level 1, and level 10 is 500,000 gp and over.

Maintenance is based as per standard rules... by level depend.

Also, this make you ready to use standard BR rules for troops with GB value of troops.

I would be interested in your spreadsheet could be handy !
    Last edited by Panics; 02-13-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by the Silver Prince View Post
    Luckily, I do have your castle maker. Its a version 2.3. Was that your last version?
    I don't remember. But I can tell by looking at it!

I'll PM you with my email. You rule!

plz put it in the dowmload section

Since its Ben's file, it should be up to him but I believe he'll be doing that. I already sent him the file and he mentioned he would be putting it up in the downloads section.

Since its Ben's file, it should be up to him but I believe he'll be doing that. I already sent him the file and he mentioned he would be putting it up in the downloads section.
    Thanx a lot!

Since it seems there are no news, can i ask what happened to the file? Ben, is it an older file and you are working on it? is it the last version and you can put again in the download section? you no longer wanna share the file with others ) ?

Thanx in advance
    ga150564

Thread Information