Downloads
    Uploads
    I read the variants in Unearthed Arcana and in the Complete Warrior, and thought many of them could fit in nicely with BR.

From the Complete Warrior, I think that the Swashbuckler fits in nicely with Brecht and Anuirean characters, and the Hexblade might fit Elven, and maybe even Vos characters. The non-spellcaster paladin would fit in nicely with Cuiraecen paladins, and the non-spellcaster ranger with the Elves.

In Unearthed Arcana the variants are even more numerous. The Cloistered Cleric, might fit with clerics of Avani or Ruornil, the divine bard with worshippers of Laerme. There are many other options as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, why should the Hexblade match elven outlook? Need I remind you that the Hexblade heavilly relies on necromantic effects? And the swashbuckler? That is a strange issue, which I would not like to discuss... (Racial prestige classes are OK, racial base classes are bad&#33 And non-spellcasting elven rangers?&#33;? Sorry, but I <_<

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don&#39;t think he meant exclusive racial classes concerning the Swashbuckler, rather that the Swashbuckler would be very fitting in certain parts of Anuire and in Brechtur - and I would agree. Though I made my own Swashbuckler class already, which I think is much cooler. IMC, it&#39;s a favorite of Brechtur, Mieres, pirates throughout the world, and other places where Brecht culture is insinuating itself.

Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    Care to put it up?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Swashbuckler is posted.

Thread Information