Thread: Noble class

Downloads
    Uploads
    A long time ago I started a threat in which I suggested to use a modified version of the noble class from WoTC "Wheel of Time Roleplaying Game". Those who responded against the idea, claimed (rightfully) that the modifications required by the elimination of AC bonuses and reputation bonuses given to all classes in TWoT RPG. I didn't think at the time this should be very difficult to achieve, but didn't bother to make a suggested modification.
    Recently I came across the Dragonlance Campaign Setting for 3rd edition, and lo and behold - a modified version of the same class. I think that class works much better than the one in the BRCS playtest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouldn't it be best if people checked out what the BRCS team comes up with before we spoke? See the Revised 1st Chapter thread, under the d20 Playtesting forum.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the noble has already been revised for the BRCS. As a side note, I believe that both of the versions of noble you mentioned were looked at when revising the class.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information