Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone knows when will the final version of 3rd ed. Birthright be published? When will the Atlas be published? Will they be compatible with 3.5 edition?

That type of info is generally in this forum, Announcements and this one General Announcements
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by anacreon@May 26 2004, 11:36 PM
    Anyone knows when will the final version of 3rd ed. Birthright be published? When will the Atlas be published? Will they be compatible with 3.5 edition?
    I can't say about the BRCS, since I'm not working on that, but I do have some information regarding the Atlas. The Southern Coast release is closer to being finished than ever. Now that college is over and done with, I can devote more time to it (which is something I havn't done in the last two weeks because I've been struck with an exceptional case of laziness with the conclusion of school).

Thread Information