I was thinking up a new trade system to day, and I just had to post the idee here.

- there are no constant trade routs.

- new action

a. Create a caravan
You Invest in a trade voage, Investing it with goods and sending it away.
when it arrives back it will bring richess.
the charavan must have a start point in a trade point.
the trade point level will be added to the caravan prosperity level
the GB invested will reduced its prosperity level
the starting prosperity level of a charavan is 0

b. create trade point
you create a trade point.
the level of the trade point is based on
the number of guilds you have acsess to.

if you have a guild 6 in a provience then you have a potential of a trade point lv 3

trade point potential lv - guild holding acsess.
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 6
4 - 10
5 - 15

c. create a trade line
you create a line of trade betvine your trade point and a guild holding.
this can also be used to create a trade line betvine 2 trade points. giving the creator acsess to all guilds in the trade points network. Thus increasing the potential trade point level.

a trade line has a uppkeep
the uppkeep of the trade line is the same as moving one unit of irregulars every 3 monts back and forth, for every level of guild holding conected to the trade point.

d. move trade line
You redirect the movement of goods to a new tradepoint.

e. Rule a trade point.
you rule a trade point up one level as if you were ruling up a guild
the level of a trade point can NEVER be higer then its potential,
The cost of ruling a trade point is 1 GB per lv. + 1 GB
(this makes the trade points week if there lines are disrupted)

f. blokk trade line
as one war move, one millitary unit can block one level of trade line passing trow there provience.

g. plunder a trade point
as one war move, one military unit can plunder a trade point if there are no units protecting the point. you gain GB Total to the points lv.

h. plunder a caravan.
as one war move, one millitary unit can overcome a caravan, taking there goods. Gain half GB invested in the charavan.

i. asign a warcard to caravan.
you protect your caravan, the unit reduces the GB invested in the caravan to pay for its own uppkeep and movement during its voage. (thus increasing its prosperity level)

- A caravan is sent when it is created, It finds a sutable trade point in far away lands willing to do buisnis, trade there goods, and returns.

- Some charavans even stop a 2 locations on there jurnay, trading godds from you with a port A, then trade the goods (usualy slaves) from port A with port B, then bring the goods from port B home. Thes jurneys usualy take longer but bring much more profit.

I havent done more. !!

- Possibly give each destenation a prosperity level of its own, and roll on a table incluting a EL table to see wether the garrision will be plentyfull if there is trouble. Or wether there are some other hasards afecting the caravan.

- some questions are left unanswerd.

1. how long dos it take the caravan to bring back exotic goods.
2. how much gain is there for every GB invested.
3. What will be the efect of the prosperity level on the GB gain.