Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds cool to me - I've played lots of multiplayer computer games, anyway.
    Jan E. Juvstad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Updated as of 3/25 you can pre-order NWN and they have a movie preview you can download.
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

Hi,
    you already have specific ideas how to handle e.g. Death, Resurrection, Religion, etc.?

Regards,
    scotchco
    German NWN/Birthright Project:
    Cerilia: Versuchung der Macht
    http://www.versuchungdermacht.de

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be starting work on a Birthright module tonight. Will post updates as I continue. If you have any questions about it or want to submit some ideas send me an e-mail azatenari@lupissoft.com.
    "Keeper of the Life Spring"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well work is underway. Mind you this is using the version 3.08 conversion to 3rd Edition that was available for download here.

The current development cycle for this is as follows. I plan on starting with Talinie (no particular reason why..).

1. I will be doing a module that only has an area based on the capital town.

2. Play testing and bug fixing there.

3. Expanding to each province another area and play testing each one.

4. When that domain is finished incorporating a second domain possibly Boeruine and adding domain/domain functionality and story plots, etc.

5. Lots of play testing to do here depending on how plot will work.

6. Onward to hopefully encompass all of Anuire for starters.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure who is actually working on other parts of this, but here is today's update.

1. The Rose Tower in Talinie is completed.
    2. Still populating with more NPC's and objects.
    3. Will be looking for possible plots from people to throw into this area, otherwise I could probably pull some items from the Domain Sourcebook...

Few modifications I didn't mean "one" area for the entire city. Its going to be multiple areas depending on what part of the city you are entering for instance.

Rose Palace = 3 Areas
    Outside Palace = 1 Area
    Still haven't calculated areas for town.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here we go again :)

The Rose Tower is now completely filled. Still need some dialogue scripts, etc. But for the most part you can venture around a little bit in side.

I am now working on the land around the castle for another area that will be in the same thing. Layout is just about done, along with some content.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next we have a city!! The area surrounding the Rose Palace is now finished.

Well there is a lot to do with the actual town to get all the areas around the Rose Palace in place, so I won't post every day as I work on that.

Will be out of town for the rest of this week through the weekend, if anyone would like to maybe play test a portion of the module in the next week or two please let me know. I would like to get some feedback on the parts that I do have finished.

Mind you actual scripts are not in place yet, just the setting/objects. I would prefer to set it up so any DM can just possess the people and continue, or code their own scripting according to their design.

For my server however I will be working on the scripting when I finish this first city for a little bit before I move onto the rest of the domain.

Have a great weekend :)

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I don't have a copy yet. I think the game is being released next week in Australia, although one store said they would have it today.

Depending on how hard it is to use the toolset, I'll probably release a couple of modules for play, including my College of Sorcery adventure, which is large enough to keep everyone interested for a while.

As I mentioned I don't have the game yet, so not sure how this all works, but the College of Sorcery adventure will include one section of the Imperial City (Wizard's Isle) as well as the ruins of the old college of sorcery (1 above ground level, but 11 underground levels of the dungeon. Also it will mainly be a puzzle type adventure rather than combat, although combat will be included.

Azatenari, I can give you some assistance with plot ideas, etc if you want. I'm good at coming up with ideas. e-mail me at hoss@chariot.net.au if you want me assistance. I look forward to seeing what you have come up with.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Hi there,
    we're still working on Roesone, still trying to get a grip on the editor. But the first scripts are already being prepared.

We'll start out with the small town of Buineridge, based on "Secret of Bone Hill" Restenford, from there build the rest of the country, than further on.

Our Test Server should be online/available about next week.

I think we'd be interested in swapping Cerilia-based Modules with anyone interested, thus we should be able to get the whole continent together, sooner or later.

Regards,
    scotchco
    German NWN/Birthright Project:
    Cerilia: Versuchung der Macht
    http://www.versuchungdermacht.de

Thread Information