Hello Folks,

Some of you may remember me posting various Wondrous Structures (War Academy, Naval Academy, Academy of Magic, etc.) over the past months. Well, I've added quite a few to that list, and rather than flooding the boards with a lot of data, I decided it would be better to simply post the link here so that people could check them out as they were interested. The site is new, so not too much else on there at the moment, though I included a few docs that I've written explaining rules additions for my own BR campaign (like provinces over their normal maximum levels), and potential expansions for an Epic Birthright campaign. Most of this stuff is based on the BRCS ruleset. Enjoy, and feel free to post any comments, feedback, criticism, or even compliments [well, I can dream... :lol: ] on this thread or via email to me. Here's the link:

The Southern Alliance

The site is named the Southern Alliance because that is at the heart of my current campaign, in which the various regents of southern Anuire have made a lasting alliance of mutual defense and cooperation, and planted the seeds for further unification of Anuire, and perhaps one day, Empire...

Osprey