Thread: City of Anuire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quite a long time ago, when WOTC announced their intention to discontinue Birthright products, a bunch of folks got together via the Internet and began a project to describe many of the unique characteristics for the City of Anuire. I remember taking part in some of those discussions and many of the great ideas for fantastic libraries, powerful guild halls, mage training centers, military training centers, cathedrals, embassies, etc.

Does any of that work still exist? I’d love to incorporate some of those ideas into the campaign I’m currently building.

Currrently my DM is allowing us to build, as wonders, things like a War Academy, Academy of Magic, Cathedral, Bard's Academy, Rogues Academy, Naval Academy, Gentleman's Academy, ect. If you want their stats, just ask Osprey, my DM, to send you a copy of them, or I can send em.

However, these are not sactioned in any way, just from house rules.
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a copy of all of the Online City material. It's something I wouldn't mind working on again sometime, but I never seem to have the time

If you want a copy, e-mail me at hoss@chariot.net.au and I'll see if I can't gather it all together for you.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or, alternatively, you can await with anxious breath the release of the Heartlands section of the Atlas. I wrote up the City of Anuire for the Atlas, using much of the info from the online city project you speak of. I admit I couldn't use everything, but I sure put in a lot of it.

When that is due, I don't know. We are still working on Southern Coast.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realised, I still have all the material from the online City project online at http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/City.zip

It is just all the webpages collected into a single file, without any sort of order, but you might all find it interesting, although as mentioned, some of the material will find its way into the Heartland's document... When that is released.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

cool, thnx for sharing Raesene
    "Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made." --Tibullus

"Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum." --Vegetius

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing sooner than war." --Homer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's actually one of those times you really love smileys like this one: :wub: you Rasene!

Thread Information