Downloads
    Uploads
    With the up coming Atlus of Cerilia coming up, would it be safe to use and 2ed Box sets, and Player Secrets to use as a refernce for the number of law,religion and source holdings for the 3. 5 Birthright.

Thanks in Advance

First Horseman

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the holding levels and regent have not changed significantly. Some NPCs will have different stats and realms will have expanded descriptions, but that is all, the information on province levels, the holdings within, etc have not changed.

The only exceptions to this rule as some errors from the original material that have been corrected (elven magic potential levels being one major correction).
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Raesene Andu, I don't think I'll be using any of the Elven lands for my campaign quite as yet, however you said the Magic levels are total wrong. So in that case we should just use the d20 Birthright source holdings, Right?

First Horseman

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have splitted the thread and moved the posts to a new thread
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by First Horseman@Apr 26 2004, 03:37 AM
    Thanks Raesene Andu, I don't think I'll be using any of the Elven lands for my campaign quite as yet, however you said the Magic levels are total wrong. So in that case we should just use the d20 Birthright source holdings, Right?
    I think the answer to your question (if I understand it correctly) is yes. The source levels of elven realms will be revised in the Atlas.

However. If you want to use the old source levels that's fine too. There's no writ in the sky saying "USE ONLY THE NEW PRODUCTS!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only major change to source and holding levels will be to adjust the magic potential of elven provinces to */9 (forest = 7, +2 for elven influence).

The rest of the holdings and province levels will remain the same unless there was an error in the original material. (There are a few errors in Haven's of the Great Bay).

Downloads
    Uploads
    (There are a few errors in Haven's of the Great Bay).
    Like what? I mean, if it is worth saying. It is just that I use this book regularly...
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The major one I can think of is the Copper and Coke mixup. Look at the description of that guild (re: their holdings) and then check the various realm descriptions. It looks (at least to me) as if two different regents control the same guild in some places.

There are others, but without my books in front of me I couldn't give you details right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@May 7 2004, 02:42 AM
    The major one I can think of is the Copper and Coke mixup. Look at the description of that guild (re: their holdings) and then check the various realm descriptions. It looks (at least to me) as if two different regents control the same guild in some places.

There are others, but without my books in front of me I couldn't give you details right now.
    same goes for the Temple of the White hand..
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the White Hand is another one. From the books it is difficult to tell if it is two seperate temples, or one with holdings in two locations. There are also a number of minor error that you begin to notice with time...

Thread Information