Downloads
    Uploads
    [I] Hey U all, wow to all of you who have kept Birthright alive I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This site is truely a labour of love for a game that TRS (now WOTC) gave up on. You proably all know the reason for why they dumped the project but I would like to reiterate. First of all I don't know If you guys notice, but one of the big issue of the game was the ruler ship issue for all those whose started playing dnd. When I did my 2ed game it work as to a point: None of my Player character were knew what they were doing. A Similar wind fall happened when I first started to play the game, we just wind up playing DnD in the Birthright setting with out the core Birthright rules (Keeping in mind that both times, we were both learing how to play the game). So this bring up the two questions One :
    ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO CREATE AN OFFICIAL QUICK - PLAY METHOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE JUST STARTING THE GAME?
    Two:ARE YOU GOING TO FOCUS ON NON-REGENT CAMPAIGNS? The second thing I would like to add is the topic of expansion. Beside the Cerilian Expansion that TRS did, Is anybody planning on expanding the rest of the world in Birthright?

I welcome all critism, especially from those who like to be harsh and for those who've started this web site in the past and I shall graciouslly accept, in hidding, under my desk. Thanks a bunch guys Peace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard

Now to focus on your comments so we (as a community can better address them):

Are you referring to the BRCS - the 3.5 revision being put together or to a 2nd ed version for the fast play rules? If you are referring to the BRCS then the answer is no at the moment, there is too much to do and not enough people to do it for the time being.

As far as domain level versus adventure level focus - the BRCS (again the 3.5 update) is designed for a mixture of both (like the original setting was). Many people play almost entirely adventure level based campaigns and many play alomost entirely domain level based campaigns, especially the PBEM games. So there is no one version to fit them all here.

If you are interested in the 3.5 revision check out the BRCS feedback thread and download the BRCS - playtest (from the downloads section) along with the revised Chap 2 (from the BRCS-playtest thread) and the revised Chap 1 (also from the BRCS-playtest thread) and check out the discussions on them to 'get up to speed' and the state of the revision.

Others will be chiming in soon I'm sure to welcome you and explain there experiences/how their campaigns run.

There are two different (at least) sections here. One is for those talking about Birthright in general (2nd ed or 3/3.5 or a combinatin of both) and another section devoted to creating an "Official" {as much as that term means anything} conversion (or update) to 3.5 rules. This is the BRCS and the d20 Atlas project which are both ongoing at the moment and not 'completed'.

As far as including some sort of fast play system into the BRCS, several people have mentioned inserting an example Domain Turn or two in the Ruling a Domain chapter of the BRCS and an example war few war moves in the War Chapter. While these aren't really fast-start rules they will probably suffice for the purpose you are seeking. I don't know how much detail will end up there since we haven't gotten to a serious revision of the BRCS of those 2 chapters yet, but it is something to keep in mind as a real useful tool for players and DMs alike.

Again, welcome aboard and good gaming :lol:
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Irdeggman for the support. I'll be sure to look for the chapter one and two revisions. I have already the download the playtested d20 system BRCS and it looks awsome. All try to input my questions and opinions on the forums, Hope to catch you later

Thread Information