Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd/3rd edition

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Lysander@Apr 2 2004, 11:43 AM
    especially for players that have been at it for . . . decades (!?! )

Lysander
    Oh come on... we haven't been doing BR for deca.... oh, damn. We have! Woo hooo! How time flies when you are having fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by AngriestAngel@Apr 3 2004, 10:08 PM
    Hehe, German TV better than other TV? cannot believe it, but cannot compare it too ;-) atm i have no TV and have to admit, that I dont miss my old friend! nice that some Germans are on this page- nobody of you lives near Mannheim hm? I have no group but in my last we played with 2e rules + some modifications. Now I have no motivation to learn 3e rules (and maybe i`m a little bit oldfashioned :-))
    No, Mannheim is a bit far

Try Frankfurt
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by NaMaN+Mar 31 2004, 04:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NaMaN &#064; Mar 31 2004, 04:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is everyone here converting to 3rd edition? What about finishing everything that lacks in birthright in good old second edition, instead of starting all over? before you are finishing all the 3rd edition projects, I`m shure 4th edition is already on the market...
    [/b]

I am currently converting Birthright to Hero Systems. It is a bit like GURPS but more detailed. I like how stun and endurance works. To me it is a bit more realistic. A higher level character in D&D could take a punch from a giant and shrug it off. Hero System might throw the character back and knock them out. I will use the Paladium alignments because they are more detailed and give a little guideline to each. So if 4th Ed comes out, it won&#39;t affect me.

<!--QuoteBegin-AngriestAngel @ Apr 3 2004
    @ 10:08 PM
    Hehe, German TV better than other TV? cannot believe it, but cannot compare it too ;-) atm i have no TV and have to admit, that I dont miss my old friend&#33; nice that some Germans are on this page- nobody of you lives near Mannheim hm? I have no group but in my last we played with 2e rules + some modifications. Now I have no motivation to learn 3e rules (and maybe i`m a little bit oldfashioned :-)) [/quote]

I wouldn&#39;t say that one is better than the other. I did miss American commercials though. It is funny to watch the American Simpsons and then see German Simpsons. Homer&#39;s laugh sounded more like Jaba the Hut from Star Wars. I used to live in Schweinfurt but now I am back in the US (Ohio to be more precise).

2nd edition is not dead! Long live THACO!! Skills and Powers is the only power tools anybody needs. If you need computer game power, play a computer game.
    Ohhh, how simple.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, Skills and Powers, it's hard to remember a more power-gamer-style book (but it was fun to see the weird things you could create with it

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Locked for a stunning display of thread necromancy.

Thread Information