First of all, kudos to you all folks. I am a long time Birthright fan but I just discovered your website and all its wondrous downloads.

I just got my hands on the playtest version of your d20 Birthright and I have two questions about it. Forgive me if they are answered in the book. I looked around but couldn't find them.

1] Bloodline strength: I understand well enough the four possible levels but couldn't find the minimum numerical equivalent for those 4 levels. For instance, what's the minimum bloodscore of a Major bloodline? 10? 15? higher?

2) page 36: second column of table 2-2 Mod. To what do you apply it?

On a side note, on page 38, the pic seems to have corrupted the text which is right next to its top right corner.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my hands on the playtest version of your d20 Birthright and I have two questions about it. Forgive me if they are answered in the book. I looked around but couldn't find them.
    First Welcome.

Second, the Chap 2 revised version has just been sanctioned. What this means is that it will for the most part be unchanged until the final product. Bloodform and bloodtrait blood abilities will be changed once the details on awn/ersh are finalized. So go to the following download and read that one first to see if your questions can be answered, and if you have any other ones that you didn’t know about earlier. The revision changed a lot of things from the playtest version. Check the pinned threads for other discussions on Chap 2 to find the history of the changes made.

Pinned threads for Chap 2 discussion:
    http://www.birthright.net/forums/ind...showtopic=2340

Revised/sanctioned version (pdf file):
    http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php...e=post&id=25154

1] Bloodline strength: I understand well enough the four possible levels but couldn't find the minimum numerical equivalent for those 4 levels. For instance, what's the minimum bloodscore of a Major bloodline? 10? 15? higher?
    There is no minimum bloodscore for any of the bloodline strengths. Which is why you can't find a correlation. A scion can have a bloodscore of 75 and still have only a minor bloodline strength. And another scion can have a bloodline score of 35 with a great bloodline strength. Although gaining levels in scion class will add to the bloodline score.

2) page 36: second column of table 2-2 Mod. To what do you apply it?

Using blood abilities on pg 12 talks about how/when to apply the modifier.

On a side note, on page 38, the pic seems to have corrupted the text which is right next to its top right corner.
    Arjan will, I’m sure, fix that when he does the final art insertions.
    Duane Eggert

Many thanks for the update and the answers!

Thread Information