Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya,

I notice that the Southern Coast guidebook is due out soon but is subject to delays..... any hints on how soon? (I cannot wait to have a lookie after the very impressive release of the BRCS book!)

Cheers
    Chris

Downloads
    Uploads
    What Dodgyness are you up to HARM? You seem awefully Keen to get your hands on this book.
    This is my BOOMstick!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Work on the Atlas was temporarily halted due to various work and school committments by both myself and Raesene. Work resumes in a little less than three weeks (when I will no longer have a school committment). In the mean time, others have been assembling the stats for various important NPCs such as HMA and the Spider.
    There's a bit left to finish and then the thing needs to be edited. I don't want to put a firm release date on it, but we're definately a whole lot closer now than we were even as recently as February.

Thread Information